Introduction to EndNote
EndNote is a citation management program that allows you to collect, organize, and retrieve citations.
- Create bibliographies in a variety of publication styles.
- Cite sources while you write.
- Attach PDFs to references.
Click here for various short online demos on the uses of EndNote.
EndNote is free for UWSP students and staff. To install EndNote on your computer, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button on a campus computer
- Off campus, visit http://www.uwsp.edu/infotech/Pages/SoftwareSupport/EndNote-Installation-Information.aspx
- Go to All Programs
- Select UWSP Application Center
- Scroll to Endnote X7
- Click Install