INTRODUCTION TO ENDNOTE
What is personal citation management software? It is software that allows you to organize and retrieve your literature for research, teaching and publications. Possible uses include:
- Compile reading lists for courses.
- Create bibliographies in a variety of publication styles.
- Cite sources while you write.
- Generate lists of authors' addresses, email addresses.
Click here for various short online demos on the uses of EndNote.
Access & Installation
EndNote is installed in all computer labs on campus for students.
EndNote is available for UWSP employees on the campus menu. To install EndNote on your computer, follow this path:
- Click on "Start" menu
- Go to "All Programs"
- Click on "UWSP Application Center"
- Scroll to Endnote X6
- Click "Install"