Digital Access via NYT Website
- Since March 2011, the New York Times (NYT) has implemented a new digital subscription model for its online content. Users are limited to the number of free articles that can be viewed.
- The NYT is available through our databases such as EBSCO Newspaper Source Plus and others, however access isn't equivalent to the content found via the online NYT.
- Some free access is offered on the NYT site, but restrictions limit the number of articles one can view during a given time period (20 articles per month per user).
- Full access to the NYT digital content is available to students, staff and faculty on an individual subscription basis only. The NYT does offer a discounted rate to UWSP students, staff and faculty. Click here for more information.
- As of September 2011, The NYT does not offer institutional subscriptions to libraries or universities for its online access.
Current Access via Library Resources
The current NYT newspaper in print can be found on 2nd floor in the newspaper area (near the Periodicals Desk and photocopiers). The Library keeps the current 3 months.
The following databases offer access to current articles from the NYT. Page images and multimedia (graphics and video) are not available.