Unfortunately, online video links are notorious for not always working. Here are some troubleshooting tips to help you. If you continue to have problems please report your issue here.
- Are you off campus? If so, does the link include UWSP authentication information? (i.e., http://ezproxy.uwsp.edu/login?url=http://digital.films.com./PortalPlaylists.aspx?aid=7768&xtid=32432 or have uwsp embedded within the URL?
- What browser are you using? Try an alternate browser. For example, SWANK films work best in Chrome. Kanopy (and many other) films experience issues in Internet Explorer. If you are using a campus computer the default browser is Microsoft Edge. Chrome can be found through a program search and Firefox can be downloaded from the Microsoft Service Center. If you experience problems installing an alternate browser on a campus computer contact the IT Service Desk (715-346-4357).
- Are you using a mobile device (smartphone or tablet)? Try viewing on a desktop computer. For example, SWANK films require the Digital Campus app to view on a mobile device. Kanopy films require an account to view on a mobile device.
- Are you accessing the link from a Microsoft product such as Word or PowerPoint? It is a known issue that these products sometimes strip UWSP authentication information from Films on Demand titles. Try copy and pasting the URL into a browser.
- Still having issues? Please report your problem here.